Monday, June 28, 2010

NEWS!!!

I know I haven't said much lately but there are some news I'd like to share with you all...

I GOT A JOB!!!!!! I am totally excited to finally have a job ^_^

Another thing on the agenda is.... my workouts. I have been slowly working out on my own with some cardio on the elliptical and calisthenics. I'm getting pretty happy with the results. Slowly but surely ^_^

So my sister has a copy of Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs.. and I thought I could use it for, well, my abs. There are a few different workouts and the first one I try is Total Body Burn and I felt the pain in only my thighs due to squats and felt nothing, NOTHING in my abs. So a couple days after, I tried to do another workout called Abs Scuplt and I felt nothing again in my abs. I have no idea why. I do everything as he shows and I even go all out.

And then..... I found something weird on my body.... my arms are lopsided... my left arm muscles are much defined than my right arm. I don't know how that happened. So I'm working as hard as I could to make it the same by just working on my right arm. I don't know if that is healthy.

So far that is all I have for an update. But if you would like to follow me on my road...

MY Yellow Brick Road!!

1 comment:

  1. Forget hiphop abs. Insanity is where it's at. I lost 5lbs after 1 month. Working on month 2!

    ReplyDelete