Friday, June 4, 2010

Hello!!

Hello World!!

I wanted to start writing a blog but I had no idea what to write about. I asked my best friend and she told me to write about my path to finding myself.

You see, I recently left my boyfriend of two and a half years and I graduated from College in the same week. I was in a bad relationship and I realized too late that I needed to leave him. I ended up being so dependent on him and things got worse in the relationship. It got to a point where I was on a short leash and fought almost everyday with him and my family. I was so unhappy. I left the relationship hurt and broken....

No that I am single and done with school for now, I am trying to find myself and be more independent and keeping myself busy!!

To Do List:
* Study for my GREs
* Get a "yhab" (job from "House Bunny")
* Independence
* Find ME!!!

So.... follow me on this awesome road...

MY Yellow Brick Road!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment