Sunday, June 6, 2010

More to add on my To Do List....

So... I want to go back to my high school body. Since I was in Volleyball in high school (one year) I kept working out because I wanted to get better. All through my five years in college, I didn't have the time to work out and eat right. All I did was study and the later I stayed up, the more I ate!! So I gained some weight (20 lbs)...

One of the things I'm adding to my To Do List is to get in shape and reach my ideal weight (20 lbs less than I am now). I will be working out in similar ways that I was in high school and eating healthier... or as healthy as I could afford ^_^

Another thing I am adding to my To Do List is getting my drivers license... I am 23 years old and I have yet to get my license... yes it's pathetic, but I just didn't have the time. But now I have nothing to do with my life, I am adding that to my list. I am trying to get it around August.

So.... my revised To Do List:
* Study for my GREs
* Get a "yhab" (job "House Bunny") (Which I had my first interview a few days ago)
* Independence
* Drivers License
* Find ME!!

So... follow me on my revised road....

MY Yellow Brick Road!!!

1 comment: