Saturday, June 5, 2010

Learning Experiences (drinking)

So on my path to finding myself, I started going out with a few friends who LOVE to go to bars but I've only went out with them twice. These select friends popped my Mai Tai cherry the first time I went out. The second time I went out, they popped my The Shack at Waikiki cherry.

So the first time I went out, nothing fun happened to me... the second time I went out....

It was STRANGE!!!!

Since I wasn't hanging from the first night, my friend decided to give me something more stronger. So three shots just a few minutes prior, and an Icy Mai Tais and 99 banana float caused me to start feeling a bit drunk o.O

I was sober by the time we went to The Shack and was fine when I came home but.....

The next morning, I seemed like I was hung over. The sun was NOT my friend and I was SO tired!!! I hurled three small times and I slept. I went to work with a massive head ache and really thirsty.

My mother isn't too happy with how things turned out, but this is one of my many new learning experiences that helps me along my road...

MY Yellow Brick Road!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment